Friday, July 28, 2023

Wise-Counsel Only ⚠️

Kick 🦡🏼 Satan πŸ‘Ί OUT of 
Your Innermost Counsel 🧠♥️ 

How many of you have read “The Bait of Satan”? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️

I’ve done a lot of soul searching lately, and I try to use the scripture as my gauge when I examine my mindset and my actions. πŸ”Ž πŸ“– 🧠 

When we are extremely stressed, exhausted, ‘on edge’, tense, etc (in other words, not walking and dwelling in God’s divine peace or being Spirit-led) we tend to be touchy, and easily offended. 😳 Wait, whaaaa? 

“Good sense makes a man restrain his anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression or an offense.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19‬:‭11‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/8/pro.19.11.AMPC

😑⛔️ So… in essence, if I practice ‘good sense’, I keep my anger in check, and I’ll be able to overlook transgressions, offenses, and heaven-forbid “borrowed offenses”…. πŸ™ŒπŸ» because I’m Kingdom-Minded. 🌎✝️🧠 Above all else, my soul must be saved, and I must reach as many as I can while it is yet day. ☀️ 🌾

“Be eager and strive earnestly to guard and keep the harmony and oneness of [and produced by] the Spirit in the binding power of peace.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭3‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/8/eph.4.3.AMPC

We strive for guarding and keeping unity and harmony within Spirit-led believers, binding the power of peace TO us, and dispelling, resisting, and ‘loosing’ the spirit of discord and disunity FROM us. 

[God Love]
“It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/8/1co.13.5.AMPC

God’s love shines through us, a pure, unadulterated, unconditional love. It’s not touchy, fretful, resentful and doesn’t keep record of wrongs. πŸ—‚️
Meaning if I’m presented with an offense from an individual, I release it, I don’t bind it to me. πŸ—‘️ 
Next time I am presented with an offense from this individual, I again release it, without binding it to me or recounting the previous forgiven offense. 
We don’t keep scores! πŸ“ˆ

“A fool's wrath is quickly and openly known, but a prudent man ignores an insult.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12‬:‭16‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/8/pro.12.16.AMP

🀑 No one wants to be considered a fool, yet wrath, anger and hostility can definitely paint a person as one. A prudent (acting with or showing care and thought for the future) man ignores insult. πŸ‘‘ 

Kingdom-minded. Prudent. Showing care/thought for the future. Above all else, my soul must be saved, and I must reach as many as I can while it is yet day. ☀️ 🌾




Declare with me — Satan has no place in me; not in my mind, in my heart, in my life. Forgive. Release. Christ is the Victor and King of my Heart. 
When it comes to my life, 
⚠️Wise-Counsel Only ⚠️

♡pw 
#pennedbypam

No comments: